Saturday, April 26, 2008

Total Denial Reigns

Is it really a week since I blogged last? It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Wait. It wasn't--I know for absolute certian that I blogged on Tuesday. And today is Saturday. I don't know how that works, if it works, but I can't cudgel my poor brain into pondering it.



Icarus (pictured here on my filing cabinet) is two rows short of the transition to chart 2, but I have been siezed by a burning desire to knit every inch of the yarn in my stash (except some pink stuff that I think I'll drop off at my LYS) into socks and bags and washcloths and strange little critters. It's bad.

And yes, I realize that that picture is slightly crooked. I was in a hurry. If you *must* have perfectly straight and unique photos, you will simply have to wait. I'm very busy avoiding writing my final essay on the Wari and Tiwanaku and the Inkas (quien les odio).

No comments: